Through this website, we have made it our motto to provide equal, uncompromising service to everyone, including people with disabilities.In order to provide an accessible service for people with disabilities, Aleftaf Aluminum has made the following adjustments in the company structure, in the call centers and in the provision of information by additional means of communication.
Business Structure Accessibility:
• There are handicapped parking spaces in the car park.
• There is consecutive access for the disabled from the driveway until the entrance in an orderly manner.
• Accessible furniture is available.
• There is a bathroom for the handicapped.
• The waiting areas have been made accessible.
• Call router – Voicemail was made accessible with clear language and no background music.
• Alternatives to phoning – you can make contact through the website and/or by the following means:
o By email – firstname.lastname@example.org
o Fax – 04-6648791.
o Business WhatsApp – 050-5440303.
• Much effort and resources were invested in this site to make the website accessible so that the majority of the population could use the site easily and comfortably and make it more available to people with disabilities. The company joins the overall effort to make websites accessible to people with special needs.
• This site complies with the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Regulations (Adjustments for Accessibility to Service), 5773 – 2013.
• Accessibility adjustments were carried out according to the recommendations of the Israeli Standard (IS 5568) for accessibility of content on the Internet at the AA level (based on the Worldwide Standard WCAG 2.0).
• It should be noted that despite our efforts to make all pages on the site accessible, you might discover parts of the site that are not yet accessible.
• We continue our efforts to improve site accessibility as part of our commitment to facilitate use for the entire population, including people with disabilities.
Site accessibility is optimized for the leading browsers: Normal – The site is supported for the most common browsers in their latest version and for cell phone use. How does on-site accessibility work? The site has an accessibility menu. Click the menu with your mouse or navigate with TAB to open accessibility buttons. Select from the menu and click the Customize button. To close the menu, click the close button or press the ’ESC’ button on your keyboard or click with your mouse. How do you browse the site?
• Structure – The structure of the site is based on convenient and clear navigation and menus built using lists that allow easy, simple and quick orientation.
• Content – The business works to write the content in a simple, clear, and lucid manner.
• Zoom in – Visually impaired users who want to zoom in on the site can press the “Ctrl” and “+” keys simultaneously. Each press of these two keys will enlarge the display by 10%. To zoom out, press the “Ctrl” and “-” keys simultaneously.
• Site activation using keyboard – Users who have difficulty activating a mouse can browse the site using a keyboard. Press the Tab key repeatedly to take you through the different links on the page. Press Enter to activate the highlighted link and Esc to exit menus and windows.
• Visually impaired accessibility – You can increase or decrease fonts, change site colors, and highlight the location of buttons for the visual impaired (you need to click the accessibility icon).
• Button to cancel accessibility and return to normal view.
• The videos don’t have text, so we didn’t add subtitles.
Details of accessibility manager in the company:
• Accessibility Statement Revision Date – 01/02/2022.
• If any problem in accessibility is detected, you can contact us by email: email@example.com or by phone: 04-6648777, 050-5440303, detailing the request, and we will make our best efforts to provide an appropriate response.
• The accessibility trustee in the business is Zahi Mizrahi – you can contact him via the above email.
• To learn more about making websites accessible –https://www.nagish.org.il/.